Please Help Tsechen Namdrol Ling
To Secure a Permanent Space
An Innovative Technique for Donors
The 37-Heap Mandala Offering is
A Virtual Fundraising Mandala
The mandala is a symbolic cosmogram representing the entire universe. It is like a map to discover our inner essence, bring pure vision and perspective, and purify our environment. In Tibet, the original 37-Heap Mandala Offering prayer which inspired this idea was composed by Drogon Chogyal Phagpa.
Purity of intent is combined with digital innovation in our Virtual Fundraising Mandala, a highly powerful method for accumulating extensive merit in a short amount of time. Any individual or group can choose a heap. Fill up the heaps to complete the whole offering. Our goal is $300,000, and our resultant effort shall generate a permanent location for Tsechen Namdrol Ling. We have currently raised $40,000 towards this goal. All are invited to share in this bounty of merit.
“The world of the Mandala is like the world we inhabit, but it is not the same. The world we live in is the product of common karma of all beings; the world of Mandala is a new world, and a real world, the embodiment of the real merit, wealth and body, past, present and future, of those who make the offerings.” … Ven. Dezhung Rinpoche
37 Heaps of the Mandala Offering Diagram
Each offering heap on the diagram holds a special wish, unlocking a meaningful gift, to be realized and fulfilled. Pure generosity is the blissful wisdom of emptiness.
Choose your gift “heap” from the diagram, then click the PayPal button on the chart below to activate your Mandala Offering donation.
1. Select Your Heap ~ See name of each heap & monetary designation on the chart below.
2. Press the Paypal Button ~ Next to your selected amount on the chart below.
3. Button Takes You to the Paypal Page ~ Fill out your details; and your donation is confirmed.
4. Tsechen Namdrol Ling is notified via Paypal.
5. We will insert your details on chart below & send you a formal recognition.
If you prefer to remain ‘Anonymous’ we shall protect your privacy.
6. Thank you so very much for contributing to the virtuous karma of this collective offering!
7. If you prefer to choose another method for your donation, please write to us at: email@example.com for further information. Thank you again!
37-Heap Mandala Reference Chart: Names in English & Sanskrit
Special thanks to Pee Lee, Sakya Nunnery, Terry, Jamyang & April in the creation of this mandala diagrams & charts. Thanks to Maria, Bob and Linda for comments & editing.
Tsechen Namdrol Ling is Incorporated in the State of New Mexico
A Non-Profit Charitable Organization ~ 501 C3 Status
May all beings have inconceivable temporal and ultimate happiness.
May the Dharma grow and prosper.